Welcome to Raspberry IT Services!
This website (www.raspberryitservices.io) is owned and operated by Raspberry IT Services, LLC. Terms “Raspberry” “we”, “us”, “ours” refers to www.raspberryitservices.io (“the website”).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE WWW.RASPBERRYITSERVICES.IO WEBSITE AND FORMS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RASPBERRY IT SERVICES, LLC. (HEREAFTER “RASPBERRY”). RASPBERRY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN NOTICE, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES. BY ACCESSING ANY SERVICE OR PART THEREOF UNDER THE RASPBERRY.IO DOMAIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The website, www.raspberryitservices.io, offers information technology products & services such as website designing, software development, digital marketing and IT Solutions products such as web & cloud hosting services, email hosting and internet contents, IT infrastructure and computer system/ software designs. On purchase of products or services from our website, our individual product services agreement/ service subscription agreement will apply to each sales.
By placing an Order for Product or Services, the Orders and Reservations are confirmed to the User within the Platforms interface. Raspberry makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any product ordered or service redeemed. No contractual relationship exists between User and Raspberry at the time of placing an order. Individual contract terms shall be specified on each services agreement upon acceptance and confirmation of each client on services ordered.
Raspberry website will not trade any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCT OR SERVICES
Delivery terms for product or services placed by a client/website user through the Raspberry online with payments made thru payment gateway on the website, are stated on the agreed services agreement as per individual product & services plans which each client/ users confirm acceptance and understanding of scope of each services.
PRICING/FORMS OF PAYMENT/ PAYMENT TERMS
For type of product or services intended for purchase by the client, pricings are displayed on the website are deemed to be the correct price. Custom prices applicable for products & services which are requested by individual clients. All prices are quoted in the country's local UAE Dirham currency where Raspberry is operating. Applicable taxes such as VAT are exclusive on the price of items displayed on the app and/or website.
We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records/ receipts and merchant policies and rules. The User(s) is solely liable for any transactions to pay for product(s) or service(s) using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions. Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user(s), otherwise, must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the online payment transaction. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared to any third parties. Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Once the payment is made thru the website online payment, the payment confirmation notice from Raspberry will be sent to the client via email within 24-hours of receipt of payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any purchases/ service orders placed with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities ordered per person, or per order. In the event that there is a need to a change to or cancel a purchase or order, or decline a service order, client may notify Raspberry or we may attempt to contact client within 24-hours by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the purchase/ service order or subscription was made. All queries related on services will be subject to inspection, verification of facts and subject to agreed terms of signed agreement.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases/ service order made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in case of need of cancellation of product or services ordered.
In the case of any further query or problems with your purchase or service subscription, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer assists hotline 04-7093421 and we will assist you. In cases, if you have already been billed thru www.raspberryitservices.io, we will issue full or partial refunds after conclusion of the issue. In any concern, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
REFUND POLICY ON SERVICES, SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRODUCTS
Services and/or subscriptions on any services are subject to agreement plans which may include policy that deposits on service confirmation are non-refundable. Any other products items sourced- out from third party suppliers, such product items refund policy are subject to individual merchant refund policy and warranty on each products.
Any issues related on services will be subject to inspection, verification of facts and subject to agreed terms of the signed agreement between both parties.
REFUND POLICY ON PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Payment Refunds will be done only through the original credit card used by the user(s). For payments made thru the online payment gateway c/o credit/debit card (Visa and Mastercard), then refunds will be credited (to the charged card only) directly back to your card, depending upon individual’s Bank pre-requisites. The User(s) Refund procedure on payment by Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards may take up to 45 working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank. The User has to follow-up with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the User(s).
- The following Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) stipulated shall apply to Users (“You” or “you”) of Raspberry website which by using the website for its services & contents concludes legally binding contract with Raspberry IT Services, LLC
- Any User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Website Users who are Minor (under the age of 18) shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature on the website. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account under Raspberry website and its services.
- CONTENT REMOVAL. You agree that from time to time we may remove the content or access to your service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS. Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content’s accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party material(s).
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. We do not endorse or make any representation about these websites, their content, or the results from using such websites or content.
- You may link to other website, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Raspberry to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights.
- DISCLAIMER/ WARRANTIES. Without limiting anything else in these Terms, we provide the products & services and the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS. The use of the website or the Contents is at your OWN RISK. The Contents in this website could include technical inaccuracies, inaccurate nutrition facts or typographical errors. RASPBERRY LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED, IF APPLICABLE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF www.raspberryitservices.io AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
- USER REVIEWS. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the products & services and the website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- ADVERTISING. Some of the products & services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. The mode and extent of advertising on Raspberry website are subject to change without notification to you.
- (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Raspberry will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries and individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - Raspberry shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Raspberry nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- FORCE MAJEURE. A party will not be liable to the other for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any obligation under these Terms & Conditions that is caused by events outside the party's reasonable control. However, this section does not apply to or excuse a party's obligation to pay monies under these Terms.
- SEVERABILITY. If a provision of these Terms is unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the provision will not apply with respect to that jurisdiction to the extent of the unlawfulness or unenforceability. However, the provision with respect to any other jurisdiction, and the remaining provisions, will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS. The names, logos and other marks on our website under license of Raspberry. All other trademarks not owned by Raspberry that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Raspberry. All content and compilation of all content on the website is the exclusive property of Raspberry. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact us.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com